[midPoint] LDAP Resource configuration

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 2 16:53:04 CEST 2013

Hi,

You are trying to add resource object. MidPoint expects a file with a
single top-level element <resource>. However you are most likely trying
to add a file that contains multiple objects. Such files have top-level
element <objects> and the individual objects are inside this element.
Many sample resource files are structured like this. Mostly because they
do not contain just a simple resource definition but also definition of
synchronization tasks, object templates, etc. We have tried to make the
samples somehow complete and stand-alone.

There is simple way to remedy your situation. Just use Configuration ->
Import Object page. This page is more inteligent and can accepts files
with multiple objects in them.

Hope this helps.