[midPoint] Does Midpoint support ApacheDS?

Deepak Natarajan dnataraj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:50:08 CEST 2013

Hi  -

First of all, thank you very much for helping out whenever/where you can.

If I can get my instance of Midpoint 2.2 running w/ resources from ApacheDS I will gladly share what I had to do to get it all to play together.

A quick question :

Regarding this aci attribute (defined on ou=People,dc=example,dc=com from your example.ldif)

aci: (targetattr="*||ds-pwp-account-disabled")(version 3.0; acl "IDM Access"; allow (all) userdn="ldap:///uid=idm,ou=Administrators,dc=example,dc=com";)

When is this required? I understand this is to allow access to that subtree for the idm LDAP account - so will I need this attribute on all our organizational subtrees (if they are part of our midpoint resource schemas)?

Thanks.

Rgds/Deepak