[midPoint] Custom Schema and ProtectedString

Paul Heaney lists at pheaney.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 12:32:05 CEST 2013

Hi,

Within my custom schema I need to store some data in an encrypted form
so I though I could use the ProtectedStringType though when I try and
start midPoint I get the following error:

2013-10-01 11:24:25,447 [main][] ERROR
(c.evolveum.midpoint.prism.schema.SchemaHandler): Error occured during
schema parsing: [Error] on line 34 at
file:///var/lib/tomcat6/SystemId, null undefined simple or complex
type 'c:ProtectedStringType'

My custom schema includes:

<xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
            targetNamespace="http://justidm.salfordsoftware.co.uk/xml/ns/justIDM"
            xmlns:tns="http://justidm.salfordsoftware.co.uk/xml/ns/justIDM"
            xmlns:a="http://prism.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/annotation-2"
            xmlns:c="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-2a"

    <xsd:complexType name="UserExtensionType">
        <xsd:annotation>
            <xsd:appinfo>
                <a:extension ref="c:UserType"/>
            </xsd:appinfo>
        </xsd:annotation>

        <xsd:sequence>

            <xsd:element name="topSecret" type="c:ProtectedStringType"
                minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
        </xsd:sequence>

    </xsd:complexType>

</xsd:schema>