[midPoint] Renaming of User

Lucie Rút Bittnerová lucie.bittnerova at ami.cz
Mon Nov 18 12:22:24 CET 2013

Hello,

I have one issue to the AD connector. When I let the connector create
home directory and I rename the home directory in midpoint (I generate
the home directory name from the given name and family name) the
behaviour is not such as I would expect. The new home directory is
created but empty and the old home directory remains on the server with
all its content. I would expect that the old directory will be renamed
to the new name.

Lucie