[midPoint] Renaming of User

Lucie Rút Bittnerová lucie.bittnerova at ami.cz
Mon Nov 11 17:23:32 CET 2013

Hi Ivan,

thanks for your answer. I already discovered in openicf git, that the
xml schema configuration has been changed and sAMAccountName attribute
is no more not updatable. So I hope that you will make public some
connector build ASAP, I wouldn't be happy if I had to start discovery
how to build .NET project. :-)

Lucie