[midPoint] MySQL connector

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Tue Jun 11 20:24:04 CEST 2013

Hi,

> I cannot create a new user from Midpoint.
>
> I can modify the ICF NAME of an user created from MySQL but I have an
> error meanwhile the user's name changes.

I have tested the sample and corrected two small things, but I'm afraid
this is not related to your problem.

I've successfully tested the sample in my midPoint 2.2 (trunk)
installation and both create and rename works out of the box.

I would recommend you to try midPoint 2.2 Beta, which we expect to
release really soon. MidPoint 2.2 contains a lot of new features
compared to 2.1 that you are trying (according to the screenshots).

It would also help you to use 2.2 if you are evaluating midPoint now.

> Regards,
> Aram

> Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:24:10 +0200
> From: ivan.noris at evolveum.com
> To: midpoint at lists.evolveum.com
> Subject: Re: [midPoint] MySQL connector
>
> Hi Aram,
>
> please specify:
>
> - does the Create (add account on mysqluser) work?
>
> - does the Update where you don't change the account name work?
>
> My coleagues have pointed out that this issue may be related to
> account renaming.
>
> Regards,
> ivan
>
> On 06/11/2013 03:27 PM, Aram Somoundji wrote:
>
>     thank you very much, the resource definition worked.
>     Now I am getting errors when I try to create, modify or delete
>     users from MidPoint to MySQL. Sometimes the modification is
>     applied in MySQL but MidPoint gives an error.
>     thank you,
>     Aram
>

> --
>    Ing. Ivan Noris