[midPoint] Re. Refreshing custom extensions.

Deepak Natarajan dnataraj at trilobytesystems.com
Mon Dec 16 16:26:31 CET 2013

Hi Ivan -

Hmmm. I'm running git-v2.3devel-370-g4c9d099.

Just tried all the steps again. Added a new attribute to my current
extension - and it's not being picked up.

Infact, I deleted the XSD and restarted the server again, and I still
see the old extensions...wonder if I'm doing something reeaaally stupid
here...