[midPoint] Bugfixing and Support

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Dec 9 10:40:34 CET 2013

Hello everybody

It looks like midPoint community is significantly growing. In last few
months we have been getting a lot of ideas, feature requests and bug
reports. I want to use this opportunity to thank you all for this
participation. We really appreciate it.

Vast majority of ideas and bug report are excellent. But I have figured
out that it may be good for us all to share some information about how
we are using your contributions in midPoint development. Therefore I
have written it down:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Bugfixing+and+Support

I hope that this can make our development process more open and it can
improve our cooperation even more.