[midPoint] 1.10 Security Policy problem?

david.suarezdelis at telefonica.es david.suarezdelis at telefonica.es
Thu Mar 15 09:56:29 CET 2012

Hi,

I downloaded the JRE 7 and corresponding JCP files, installed it
elsewhere, reconfigured Tomcat to use it and, finally, everything looks
like it's working as it should.

So far I have been able to log on successfully There's not much content so
far (obviously) but I'll keep advancing with the documentation and
tutorials.

Thank you for your help and prompt replies.

Greetings,
dwd

Ivan Noris <ivan.noris at evolveum.com>

Enviado por: midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com

14/03/2012 14:20
Por favor, responda a midPoint General Discussion