[midPoint] 1.10 Security Policy problem?

david.suarezdelis at telefonica.es david.suarezdelis at telefonica.es
Wed Mar 14 14:18:13 CET 2012

Hi,

I think it is using the right Java... From startup.bat:

Using JRE_HOME:        "c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_20"

I resorted to use the cmd.exe instead of Cygwin just in case, but it
really makes no difference... I guess I will download a different Java,
update the JCP files and try to us that one, to be 100% sure.

Thanks a lot,
dwd

Ivan Noris <ivan.noris at evolveum.com>

Enviado por: midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com

14/03/2012 13:12
Por favor, responda a midPoint General Discussion