[midPoint] SEVERE: JSF1060: Cannot instantiate component with component-type HtmlTopMenu

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Jan 31 17:34:57 CET 2012

Hi and welcome to the list.

Thanks for your words about midPoint and your willingness to contribute
to the project.

You probably meant version 1.10. This version is almost complete, but
some issues may still appear. However, we have not yet encountered the
issue you are experiencing. The issue looks strange, it is most likely
some unknown interaction in the framework under midPoint. The stack
trace that you provide is cropped in the screenshot and it is difficult
to see all the details. Could you please provide a textual copy&paste of
these errors?

Also, it would be good if you try the very latest build of midPoint
1.10. It can be downloaded here:

http://neptunus.evolveum.com/midPoint/latest/

These builds are going through an automated test suite and there is a
very good chance that they will work. If you experience the error again,
it would be helpful to us to know what was exact svn revision (build
number) that you have tried. It is the number in the filename, e.g. 2307
in idm-2307.war. The last one (idm.war) is just a symlink to the latest
build.