[midPoint] Trying the midpoint - problem with Admin GUI

Federico Fiorani federico.fiorani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:05:51 CET 2012

Hello,

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask for help, but i didn't found
any forum and I don't know if this problem is an issue or a
misconfiguration of my installation.

I’m interested to open source IDM Platform and I would like to try
midpoint.

I downloaded the 1.10 release but when I try to login with “administrator”
/ “ secret” I got the following error, ad you see in the screenshot below

“You don't have permission to access an Admin GUI”

Any help will be appreciate.

Thank you

--
Federico Fiorani