[midPoint] midPoint release 2.1 (Coeus)

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Dec 11 14:28:05 CET 2012

The Evolveum team is proud to announce the release of midPoint version 2.1.

The version 2.1 code-named Coeus is the sixth midPoint release. Coeus
brings new features, better stability and robustness. It is introducing
new way of attribute mapping, password policies, provisioning
dependencies and robustness features, organizational structure support
and a lot of other features.

For more information about Coeus please see release notes at
http://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Release+2.1

About midPoint

MidPoint is user provisioning system. It is a tool that synchronizes
several identity repositories, manages them and makes them available in
unified form. It belongs to the user provisioning category of the
enterprise identity management field. It handles user provisioning,
identity synchronization, identity process automation and provides
numerous features in the field of enterprise identity management. The
development process of midPoint is pragmatic and open, it focuses on
usability and solutions to the practical identity management challenges.

For more information please see http://midpoint.evolveum.com/

About Evolveum

Evolveum is a company committed to develop creative, open and - most
importantly - working software. We struggle to continually improve the
software in a creative way. All software that we develop is open-source
using completely open development process. The software is created with
one critical goal in mind: usability. The software must work, it must be
efficient solution to an existing problem, the software must provide
value. Pragmatic engineering processes are our methods, working software
is our ultimate goal.

For more details please see http://evolveum.com/