[Midpoint-dev] Confluence error when logging in

Brandon Gresham brandon at thegreshams.net
Sun Feb 19 18:14:02 CET 2017

Hi all!

I am a java developer considering getting involved with the project; signed
up for an account and am reading through the wiki but ran into an error
where when I sign in I can no longer view anything in the wiki.

For example, this page:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Introduction displays
bread-crumbs: "Administration / Users" and error "Not Permitted. You are
not permitted to perform this operation."

In addition to this, I am hoping to get write-access to the wiki so I could
perhaps make very minor corrections as I go (for grammar, not technical
content)?

Thank you,

Brandon Gresham
Software Design Engineer