[Midpoint-dev] Active Directory Group Creation Issue

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Mar 5 14:09:37 CET 2015

Hi Dharmendra,

can you please try with this:

<connectorConfiguration>
*                       <icfc:resultsHandlerConfiguration>**
**
<icfc:enableFilteredResultsHandler>false</icfc:enableFilteredResultsHandler>**
**                        </icfc:resultsHandlerConfiguration>**
*
            <!-- Configuration specific for the Active Directory
connector -->
                        <icfc:configurationProperties

Alternatively:

                        <icfc:resultsHandlerConfiguration>

<icfc:enableFilteredResultsHandler>*true*</icfc:enableFilteredResultsHandler>

<icfc:enableCaseInsensitiveFilter>*true*</icfc:enableCaseInsensitiveFilter>
                        </icfc:resultsHandlerConfiguration>

But please start with the *first* setup. The first config will switch
off the result handler filtering in ICF; the second will let it turned
on, but switch to case insensitive...

Please let us know. Thanks you.