[Midpoint-dev] Issue while configuring Midpoint with MySQL

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Feb 18 09:17:57 CET 2015

Reposting to the list so that my coleagues and our midPoint users can
share their opinions and suggestions.

On 02/18/2015 08:55 AM, Shelly Piplani wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> Yes I  am using Oracle JDK.
>
> The behaviour is unstable. Its getting configured succesfully
> sometimes(once in 5-6 attempts).
>

> Regards,
>
> Shelly

>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\020-system-configuration.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\030-role-superuser.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\040-role-enduser.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\050-user-administrator.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\060-task-cleanup.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\070-task-validity.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\080-task-trigger.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\090-report-audit.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\100-report-reconciliation.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\107-report-user-accounts.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\108-report-user-orgs.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\109-report-user-roles.xml,
>>> C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.41\webapps\ixp\WEB-INF\classes\initial-objects\110-report-user-list.xml].
>>> 2015-02-17 04:40:54,779 [main] INFO
>>>  (com.evolveum.midpoint.init.InitialDataImport): Initial import of
>>> file 010-value-policy.xml.
>>> 2015-02-17 04:40:54,841 [main] WARN
>>>  (com.evolveum.midpoint.init.AuditServiceProxy): Task 'null' has no
>>> owner in a call to audit service
>>> 2015-02-17 04:40:54,841 [main] INFO
>>>  (com.evolveum.midpoint.audit.log): 2015-02-17T04:40:54.841-0800
>>> eid=1424176854841-0-1, et=ADD_OBJECT, es=REQUEST, sid=null,
>>> tid=1424176854763-0-1, toid=null, hid=null, I=null, T=null, TO=null,
>>> D=[00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000003:ADD],
>>> ch=http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/gui/channels-3#init,