[Midpoint-dev] Inducement updates are not propagated to User after reconciliation

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Feb 5 18:18:22 CET 2015

Hi Anand,

good to hear!

Regarding Scenario 2 - I've been discussing this with my coleague and it
may be related to Enforcement policy. Can you please check your
Configuration - Basic - Assignment Policy Enforcement Setting?

Maybe you'd need to change it to "Full". Be adwised: this will have one
consequence with regard to the default (Relative) setting: when midPoint
works with an user and he/she has accounts which are only linked, but
not provided by assignments, the accounts will be deleted.