[Midpoint-dev] Issue_MIDPOINT_CHANGE_USER_PASSWORD

Pavol Mederly pavol.mederly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:42:07 CEST 2014

Bidhubhusan,

I was not able to run your project locally (although with an error other
than yours).

However, you have not replaced the libraries as I suggested (e.g. you
are still using old CXF etc). Or, perhaps, you have replaced cxf-core,
but not the others...

Please, clone model-client-sample and use maven to manage your jar
dependencies. Believe me, it is the easiest way to the victory.

Best regards,
Pavol