[Midpoint-dev] Issue while configuring email notification

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Aug 28 09:57:14 CEST 2014

Hi Shelly,

as Chris recommends, please remove the duplicate
<notificationConfiguration> start and end tags.

To avoid problems with the clearValue element, please specify the
password in the following way:

        <password>
            <t:clearValue
xmlns:t='http://prism.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/types-3'>thisismypassword</t:clearValue>
        </password>

There is some magic in midPoint how to detect and prepend correct
namespaces, but this is my working configuration.

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer