[Midpoint-dev] Issue while configuring email notification

Shelly Piplani shelly.piplani at ilantus.com
Thu Aug 28 08:16:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am using Midpoint3.0
I am  trying to configure email notification for account creation. Following is the code which I am adding in my system configuration

<notificationConfiguration>
<mail>
    <server>
        <host>smtp.gmail.com</host>
        <port>25</port>
        <username>test at gmail.com</username>
        <password>
            <clearValue>ila123</clearValue>
        </password>
        <transportSecurity>none</transportSecurity>
    </server>
    <defaultFrom>abc at gmail.com</defaultFrom>
    <debug>true</debug>
</mail>

<simpleAccountNotifier>
        <statusFilter>
            <status>success</status>
        </statusFilter>
        <transport>mail</transport>
    </simpleAccountNotifier>
</notificationConfiguration>
However I am getting following error:
No field notificationConfiguration in class class com.evolveum.midpoint.xml.ns._public.common.common_3.NotificationConfigurationType (and no suitable substitution too)
Save object (Gui)
Cause: No field notificationConfiguration in class class com.evolveum.midpoint.xml.ns._public.common.common_3.NotificationConfigurationType (and no suitable substitution too)..

Attached is the  xml for System configuration

Please suggest.

Regards,
Shelly

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of ILANTUS Technologies. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.