[Midpoint-dev] ISSUES-MIDPOINT_ JAVA_CODE--TO--CHANGE USER PASSWORD.

Pavol Mederly pavol.mederly at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:47:41 CEST 2014

Hello Bidhubhusan,

I have two suggestions for you:

*(1)* When calling "changeUserPassword" method, you have to provide user
OID, not the user name, e.g.

changeUserPassword(modelPort, "39732747-3378-4bba-a805-219cf15ad5ea",
"abcdefgh11");

If you do not know the name, use something like /searchUserByName/
method (see model-client-sample).

*(2)* There were some fixes in midPoint WS since 3.0, so, to be safe,
use the current snapshot. I have verified that after change described in
(1), your client program works correctly against midPoint 3.1-SNAPSHOT.

Best regards,
Pavol