[Midpoint-dev] How to assign Approver Dyanmically

Pavol Mederly pavol.mederly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:39:42 CEST 2014

Hello,

the MidpointFunctionsImpl.getManagersOidsExceptUser(...) method takes
all the parent org units of a user, and from each one it select those
user(s) who have a relation to it of type

/{http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/org-3}manager//
/
Actually, the code is quite old and I've not tested it recently whether
it still works -- it is meant mainly as an example of how to use Java
functions to dynamically define workflow approvers.
You can write anything you need in groovy (or in any other supported
scripting language). If you need to call Java code, you can implement it
e.g. in MidpointFunctionsImpl class and use it from you workflows as
indicated by that example.

If you would need further help with this issue, just let me know.

Best regards,
Pavol