[midPoint] LiveSync stopped working after upgrading to smart correlation/sync

Markus Calmius markus.calmius at proton.ch
Tue Jan 23 12:15:42 CET 2024

Hi,

One thing that I haven't been able to figure out when it comes to the new way of doing correlation and synchronizations it how to get the livesync to work.

I have an object template that assigns an archetype to a user depending on the lifecycleState. It is mainly used to differentiate (visually) the users.
A livesync task is running and updating the users if there is a change to the livecycleState it would assign the correct archetype.
It works fine when using the old/deprecated way of configuring correlation and synchronization.

Earlier you had the synchronization-tag after the object-types and one part of it was:

<synchronization>

<objectSynchronization>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<correlation>

<reaction>

<situation>linked</situation>

<synchronize>true</synchronize>

</reaction>

Now, after the update I add this:

<

synchronization

<

reaction

<

name

Link User

</

name

<

situation

unlinked

</

situation

<

actions

<

link

<

synchronize

true

</

synchronize

<

reconcile

true

</

reconcile

</

link

</

actions

</

reaction

<

reaction

<

situation

linked

</

situation

<

actions

<

synchronize

/>

</

actions

</

reaction

But live sync does not work.
All imports and linking seems to work and if I add a reconciliation task, that works.

Any ideas what I'm missing here?

I guess I can change the LiveSync-task to just use a reconciliation-task, but livesync is a lot faster...

Thanks

Markus