[midPoint] Correlation v 4.8

Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz fabian.noll-dukiewicz at veryfy.gmbh
Mon Jan 22 14:57:16 CET 2024

Hi Michal,

the correlation for midpoint 4.8 is described here: https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/support-4.8/correlation/

You can use the smart item-based correlation rule or the legacy filter-based correlation rule. If you use the legacy one, you only have to add the tag <filter> before <q:equal> and the end tag </filter> after </q:equal>.

Kind regards,
Fabian

--
Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz
Spezialist Identity & Access Management | Geschäftsführer
Email: fabian.noll-dukiewicz at veryfy.gmbh
Web: https://veryfy.gmbh