[midPoint] The MidPoint Working Group

Anna Ogurekova aogurekova at evolveum.com
Wed Jan 17 13:08:00 CET 2024

Dear midPoint community,

Evolveum is hosting the MidPoint Working Group before the TIIME unconference in Copenhagen, Denmark, on January 29th -30th. Our speakers would like to invite you to their talks in the following videos [ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUMkpGpxB099sxuxCWVosHhWaJbTWGy-7 | https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUMkpGpxB099sxuxCWVosHhWaJbTWGy-7 ] .

You can look forward to sessions from Evolveum experts, our partners, and customers. Agenda is filled with workshops, presentations, and panel discussions. Get your ticket now and meet the midPoint community in person!

You can check out the full agenda at [ https://evolveum.com/wp-content/uploads/mwg-at-the-tiime-2024.pdf | https://evolveum.com/wp-content/uploads/mwg-at-the-tiime-2024.pdf  ] .
For more details about TIIME and how to register please follow [ https://tiime-unconference.eu/ | https://tiime-unconference.eu/ ]

Best Regards,

Anna Ogurekova | Head of Business Development at Evolveum
[ mailto:aogurekova at evolveum.com | aogurekova at evolveum.com ]