[midPoint] Scripted SQL connector example? Getting errors when testing

Graham Ballantyne grahamb at sfu.ca
Mon Jan 15 18:54:22 CET 2024

Hi Villam,

Good thought, but moving the end tag to the same line didn't make a difference; it's still throwing
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException(No signature of method: org.forgerock.openicf.connectors.scriptedsql.ScriptedSQLConfiguration.validate() is applicable for argument types: () values: []?Possible solutions: validate(), validate(), validate(), wait(), release(), release())'