[midPoint] Simulations Webinar

Evolveum Marketing vera at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 29 17:55:03 CET 2023

Dear midPoint community,

We would like to invite you to an online webinar devoted to Simulations
in midPoint. The webinar will be led by our Senior Software Developer
Pavol Mederly.

After a brief overview of this feature, Pavol will cover various use
cases. He will guide you through interesting configuration options, like
defining your own metrics and event marks. The simulation reports will
be shown as well. Finally, you will learn about selected experimental
features, current limitations, and possible future developments.

*Please reserve the date:*
December 07 (Thursday), 2PM CET (8AM EST / 10PM JST)

*Zoom link:
*https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82004932153?pwd=TnRVN1pWVzhENW9kTE95UlRZcUp2QT09
*Meeting ID:* 820 0493 2153
*Password:* 251881