[midPoint] Trigger on task's attributes

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Nov 10 11:22:27 CET 2023

Hello Yakov,

I assume you are talking about policy rules here. These are primarily
meant for the management of objects like users and abstract roles. This
corresponds to the fact they are evaluated within the Projector
component in model-impl module.

The task management is far far below that layer - in task-quartz-impl
module. These rules are ignored there.

This is quite by design, at least for now.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com