[midPoint] properties file no longer working

Markus Calmius markus.calmius at proton.ch
Wed Nov 8 15:11:37 CET 2023

Hi,

we use a versioning control system to store our changed xml-files. Probably a common way to do it.
I have recently changed my Linux computer for a Mac (M2) one. Now, suddenly, the properties-file no longer is working. It doesn't fetch the key/value-information.
I am not sure if it is related to Mac or something else, but how to I specify that MidPoint Studio should lookup the values?
I get an exception saying: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Couldn't translate key"

Any ideas what could cause this?
Is there a hidden file somewhere that specifies the properties-file to be used?

Markus Calmius
Proton AG