[midPoint] High availability configuration steps for Evolveum midpoint

MISHRA Somesh somesh.mishra at thalesgroup.com
Thu Nov 2 11:35:26 CET 2023

THALES GROUP LIMITED DISTRIBUTION to email recipients

Hi Team,

I am currently exploring high availability setup in the Evolveum midpoint, where I want to leverage the benefit of the same instance of midpoint on two different Linux machines, as when one goes down, the service will automatically switch to another Linux machine without any impact. I found a few articles which explain the high-level concept. Would you please help me with some more detailed steps/articles/videos that explain the configuration steps in some more detail.

Thanks,
Somesh