[midPoint] Apply a bulk action to a specific object type and subtype

Paul Caskey pcaskey at internet2.edu
Fri Jul 14 00:31:41 CEST 2023

Thanks, Martin!

In our case, it's the assignment itself that has the subtype, not the role (or org).

Like this (taken from a user object):
    <assignment>
        <subtype>groupRole</subtype>
        <targetRef oid="c0053265-dd8f-496f-92bc-72209ee61eb4" relation="org:default" type="c:OrgType"/>
        <activation>
            <effectiveStatus>enabled</effectiveStatus>
        </activation>
    </assignment>

It seems like a bulk action should be able to do it. But I can't figure it out yet.  :)

Thanks again!
-Paul