[midPoint] Delete shadow thru REST API without delete the resource account

Kamil Jires kamil.jires at evolveum.com
Wed Aug 9 22:37:13 CEST 2023

Hi Chris,

  the object is processed once it is changed / updated.

In case you would like to do the changes without processing you should
do it as "raw" operation.

Please, check the documentation and make a focus on "?option=raw".

https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/interfaces/rest/#supported-operations

BR,

  Kamil