[midPoint] Blog: Why You Should Upgrade Your MidPoint Installation

Richard Richter richard.richter at evolveum.com
Thu Aug 3 15:06:48 CEST 2023

Hello midPoint community and friends!

Recently, we were upgrading one quite old midPoint installation to the latest LTS version - and it was quite an experience. That got me thinking about reasons why to upgrade - and also about a few why wy often naturally avoid it.

Be sure to check it in our latest blog post:

[ https://evolveum.com/why-you-should-upgrade-your-midpoint-installation/ | https://evolveum.com/why-you-should-upgrade-your-midpoint-installation/ ]

As a side note, we're not only talking about the reasons why to upgrade, but our devel team is doing some hard work to make the upgrade even easier for the next LTS version 4.8 - which is drawing ever nearer. So stay tuned! (And read the blog. ;-))

Best regards

Richard Richter
Software Engineer