[midPoint] Couldn't determine shadow name

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Jul 6 11:10:20 CEST 2022

Hi Xiaoshu,

I always recommend to have a look at the code that throws the exception.
In your case it's most probably this one:

https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/d317537626a99db32764c486507f1c1ac5a47fb6/infra/schema/src/main/java/com/evolveum/midpoint/schema/util/ShadowUtil.java#L688-L736

(lines are shifted probably because of midPoint version mismatch)

It should give you a clue - e.g. does your object have a primary
identifier set? Etc...

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com