[midPoint] Automate assignment to groups (roles)

Sven Feyerabend Sven.Feyerabend at stuvus.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Dec 18 23:06:30 CET 2022

Hello Abhishek,

if you want to assign a role in midpoint based on group membership in
AD, take a look at the association option for inbound mappings in the
schema handling part of your resource:

https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/expressions/mappings/inbound-mapping/#association

There you can define a custom expression that maps the group membership
to the correct role.

Kind regards

Sven