[midPoint] Disable instead of delete

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Aug 27 12:41:56 CEST 2020

Hello Richard,

concerning plugins: yes, Eclipse plugin still sort-of works, but it's a
dead code now (it always was "write-only" prototype code).

IntelliJ IDEA plugin is getting better each day (thanks, Viliam!) After
release of midPoint 4.2 I will integrate the trace viewing feature to
master branch for this plugin.

> Higher education funding in the US is complicated right now to put it
> lightly. As time allows, I will be trying to actively contribute back
> the best I can to the community. Doesn't pay the bills right now, but
> hopefully will get more involved in the community. That particular
> blog post went up quick because I wrote it as I did it on one system,
> and then used it to make the correct changes on another. I have
> several more to write.
I can imagine the funding situation. And I am looking forward to your
blog posts :)

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer