[midPoint] Speeding up scriptedsql

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Thu Jan 3 20:50:27 CET 2019

It may just be me but it seems like in 3.7 the ScriptedSQL connector is
slower than previous versions. Script reload is also set to false.

I am running a recon now and it is processing 1000 per 10min, previously I
remember it only taking about 45min to process this resource is 3.4. This
resource has 15k+ accounts so I am looking at about 2 1/2 -3 hours. This is
a new server when I migrated it to 3.7 , running stand-alone, not container
on Ubnt 18.04, TC 8.x, MySQL 5.7, VM resides on ssd clustered datastore,
12Gb ram. I am going to see what I can do on the mysql side in the meantime.

Any have any pointers to speed it up or maybe you have done something to
improve it?

Thanks!