[midPoint] MidPoint and server hardware utilization

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Mon Feb 18 18:03:07 CET 2019

This right here " Indeed, the resources are spread across the country, not
in one central location, midPoint is accessing them by IPSec VPN over
WAN. " is probably your number one slow down, especially if they have 100
projections.

the other you already fixed and or are fixing, " direct connecting Linux
boxes to midPoint" , that one also caused us many slowdowns so I also
removed them and are managing through ldap group memberships which
powerborker (pbis open) and sssd use for access permissions. Currently also
moving from powerbroker to sssd as I think the product is sunsetting
sometime in the near future