[midPoint] New Feature - Full support for capabilities per object type

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Fri Apr 5 21:26:42 CEST 2019

Hi,
I'm not sure about doc at the moment, but a small example:

<objectType>
. . .
<configuredCapabilities>
<cap:delete>
<cap:enabled>false</cap:enabled>
</cap:delete>
</configuredCapabilities>
</objectType>

I was able to find several occurences in our sources/samples, e.g.: ./testing/story/src/test/resources/service-accounts/resource-dummy.xml

Hope this helps.