[midPoint] delete multi-value attribute when Reconciliation detect Deleted

Marco Benucci m.benucci at nsr.it
Thu Nov 29 17:42:02 CET 2018

Hi,

we have a resource that has an attribute composed like this:
number1;number2;number3...

the resource has an inbound mapping that split that string and return an
array made by theese numbers and than assign the array to a custom
multi-value attribute, e.g. %user/extension/other_sims.

It works fine, but I'd like to automatically remove those values when
the daily reconcilation detect that the account is deleted.
I was doing a template to attach at the deleted action (that is unlink),
but without luck...
Is there a better way to do this or I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you,

Marco