[midPoint] AD LDAP Connector Error

Ivan Noris Ivan.Noris at evolveum.com
Tue Mar 20 18:34:31 CET 2018

Hi Luke,
I would say you are running out of memory:

Error resolving object with oid '1cb1aeca-b36a-4f07-a8df-4a2f9860e0f0': Java heap space

I would increase the memory for midpoint and use schema restriction to fetch schema information just for the object classes you need, e.g.

<schema>
<!-- workaround to MID-2723 -->
<generationConstraints>
<generateObjectClass>ri:user</generateObjectClass>
<generateObjectClass>ri:group</generateObjectClass>
</generationConstraints>
</schema>

See samples/resources/ad-ldap/ad-ldap-medusa-medium.xml

I hope this helps,
Ivan