[midPoint] Condition expression: Org assignment with relation

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Thu Mar 15 20:06:03 CET 2018

Hello!

Maybe I wrote my post somehow unclear...
I'm looking for condition expression for mapping in the user template,
that assign specified role to an organization manager.

So I have to check if the user has an active assignment of Org type with
org:manager relation.
Unfortunately I don't know how to do it, I cannot find any example in
the wiki or mailing list archives.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks a lot!
WS