[midPoint] Query User for Name Value

Sean R Penndorf srpenn at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 1 19:45:49 CET 2018

Hi Community,

I'm missing some key point somewhere.

Let's say I have a Midpoint user:  name = Sean
I have a resource to AD. Default intent account name = Sean
So far so good.

Now I need to add a functional ID (faceless account).
So I setup another intent called "functionalID"  name = ?????

In most examples I've seen, you have an outbound mapping something like
this:
                    <expression>
                        <script>
                            <code>
                                'funcID-'+name
                            </code>
                        </script>
                    </expression>

...which equates to funcID-Sean.

But, what I REALLY need is the functionalID Name = svc-DB2Admin
How do I query the user for the name rather than generating the name?

Thanks!!

Sean Penndorf
SaaS Operational Services (SOS) - ID Management
IBM Cloud
srpenn at us.ibm.com
Office: 248-552-4791   TL  623-9966