[midPoint] Best practices for connector upgrades included with new releases?

Stacy Brock brock at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jun 13 02:19:23 CEST 2018

Hello,

What are the best practices recommended for handling connector upgrades
included in new midPoint releases? We recently upgraded our dev
stand-alone midPoint from 3.7.1 to 3.7.2 following the instructions
found here:
-
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Release+3.7.2#Release3.7.2-UpgradefrommidPoint3.7and3.7.1
- https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Upgrade+HOWTO

However, there is no mention of what should be done for the individual
connectors listed in the "Important Bundled Components" section of the
release notes. Should we also follow the instructions outlined here:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Connector+Upgrade

Thanks,
-Stacy

--
Stacy Brock, Software Engineer, Infrastructure Integrations
Oregon State University | Information Services