[midPoint] SuperUser Persistence

Seth McCombs seth at sourceclear.com
Tue Jan 23 01:27:50 CET 2018

Thanks Pavol!

I actually just finished that book today, and am re-reading through the XML
syntax parts. My MidPoint is 3.4.1, and I need to figure out what my next
steps are for updating, (our instance is Kubernetes based, so I'll be
rolling an update). My issue, unless I'm missing it, is that any user
besides the initially configured super-user (set up at install), all other
users given the super user role, lose that role after 1-2 days.

Thanks!

Seth McCombs
IT Operations Engineer
+1 510.514.5855