[midPoint] Changes to Resource Object Template not affecting existing Objects

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Fri Jan 19 18:12:18 CET 2018

Hi,

yes certainly. Go to to same place where you define default user
template (in GUI, but it differs a little for 3.7 and earlier versions),
and add another entry using "+" button: object type = OrgType and refer
to your template. Do not forget to save. And comment the template
reference in the resource before trying.

Ivan

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer