[midPoint] Group Membership

Oskar Butovič - AMI Praha a.s. oskar.butovic at ami.cz
Mon Jan 15 11:08:07 CET 2018

Hello Jan,

for this type of problem, I suggest first reconcile group membership from
AD to midpoint by inbound mapping. After that, you can do pretty much
anything with assignments in midpoint and provision them strong and
tolerant false to AD.(use midPoint as authoritative source after initial
sync.)

Best Regards
Oskar Butovič

> Hello All,
>
> I have a question about group membership. I have hundrets of groups in AD.
>
> For begining I would like to force membership only for selected groups.
>
> I tryed to do that with tolerancy but it is resource wide configuration.
> So all groups are affected.
>
> Is there a way how to do that?
>
> Thanks Jan

Oskar Butovič
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 774 480 101
e-mail: oskar.butovic at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

[image: AMI Praha a.s.]

[image: AMI Praha a.s.]
<http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/identity-management>

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
písemnou formu.