[midPoint] AD groups import

Jan Kaspar Caspi at seznam.cz
Sat Jan 13 18:20:08 CET 2018

Hi All,

I need help with AD group import to Midpoint. I have MP 3.7 installed and
sync of users from CSV and matching to AD is working OK.

Problem is with groups. We have hundrets of groups and I need to import
groups and start to manage them. If I try to import groups to MP it cause
also deleting of those group in AD. I tryed to create in schema handling
only IN direction for name and description. But it didnt helped it still
delete groups in AD.

I am attaching resourse config.

Hope i described correctly.

Jan