[midPoint] MidPoint in 2018

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Jan 10 15:06:26 CET 2018

Hi,

Yes, the mailing list will remain. We have no specific plans for the
forum. Some time ago we have been looking at the options that we have.
We definitely want to keep the mailing-list character (mail-based
communication) as I believe this brings a level of civility that is
rarely seen in Internet forums. But we have not been able to identity
any reasonable software that would combine the advantages of mailing
list and forum. That would indeed be very attractive. Just we have just
found no viable options. But, as always, we are open to suggestions.