[midPoint] Entitlements reconciliation errors (v3.7)

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Tue Jan 2 16:27:37 CET 2018

Hello!

The issue update:

This error appears not only in the reconciliation tasks.
If I enter the resource and browse entitlements (on Resource), midPoint also gives me Null Pointer Exception on non-default-intent entitlements.
If I go to the SchemaHandling config and switch default button on the entitlement that previously was causing error, the list is showing correctly and the other ones show error.
Most funny thing is that sometimes it works OK without touching anything. But next day, or after tomcat restart, the NPE errors return.

Can it be a bug? I don't know if I should make a Jira ticket or not...

Regards,
WS